Stephanie Sandler, Founder of Full Circle Philanthropy join our host Roy Kessel to discuss the best way for athletes to set their philanthropic agenda and how they can ensure that they make a lasting impact which extends well beyond their playing career.
Stephanie has a long track record working in the philanthropy consulting space and has worked with organizations of all sizes.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM STEPHANIE’S PODCAST:
- 00:36 Stephanie’s background and 20 years of experience in philanthropy
- 03:30 Challenging aspects of advising athletes
- 05:00 Different types of philanthropic structures for athletes
- 05:55 Decision on charitable structure
- 09:15 Intake process on decisions on strategy
- 12:25 How she helps athletes identify the gaps and opportunities that fit their passion
- 16:10 Impact measurement and importance of outside evaluators
- 20:45 Spending on impact measurement
- 23:00 How Stephanie helps find program partners
- 25:00 Which types of programs are able to attract the funding
- 28:00 Ability to sustain foundation after playing career
- 31:30 How she helps develop marketing and funding opportunities
- 33:45 Best way to work with the athlete advisors
- 39:00 Approaching use of resources critically
For more information about Full Circle Philanthropy, please contact Stephanie Sandler at 310-745-7425 or via email at email@example.com.