Listen to this week’s episode as we have the privilege to learn from Amy Schiffman, Co-Founder and Principal of Giving Tree Associates as she sits down with our host Roy Kessel to share her wisdom and experience helping non-profit organizations grow, strengthen their board and raise more money.
Here are some of the highlights of this week’s episode:
- 00:40 Amy’s background
- 05:55 Why do organizations come to Giving Tree Associates
- 08:00 What are the biggest challenges Amy sees
- 11:20 What to do with outgoing board members
- 15:30 Terms limits on a board
- 17:45 Accountability on the board
- 21:40 Running effective meetings/effective committee structure
- 34:00 Board Retreats
- 39:00 What is too small for Giving Tree Associates
- 41:00 Best use of a board of directors
For more information about Giving Tree Associates, feel free to contact Amy Schiffman and visit their website at www.GivingTreeAssociates.com.